• Pressure-wash sidewalks and decks.
• Clean windows.
• Clear gutters and downspouts.
• Remove weeds; mulch; plant flowers.
• Clear cobwebs, leaves from porches, patios.
• Re-grout bathtubs and faucets.
• Have air conditioning and furnace checked.
• Paint trim, baseboards and nicks if needed.
• Clear counters, tables, bookshelves.
• Organize closets and storage areas.
• Clean carpets.
• Ask a friend to give an honest assessment of your home.
Source: Washington Post
For more information on selling your home click here: Selling My Home in the FM Area